Nationals from Taiwan have to apply for a long stay Visa at the belgian Diplomatic Representation in Person at the following address:
Suite 601, Worldwide House, 131, Minsheng E. Rd., Sec. 3, Taipei 105, Taiwan
Complete information on the application procedure, the documents to submit and other important information can be found at the following website:
Type of Visa issued: Visitor Visa
- Taiwanese participants will receive a long-term visa for a duration of 12 months.
- No further extensions or changes to visa type will be permitted thereafter.
How to apply for the visa:
Go to the https://www.investinluxembourg.tw/zh/新聞/ to submit the following documents IN PERSON:
- A completed and signed visa application form for the working holiday program
- Taiwanese passport including the identity number of the holder, valid for at least fifteen months from the day the visa is issued + 1 photocopy.
- Two 2-inch color passport photos
- Proof of overseas travel health insurance for the duration of stay.
- A legalized certificate of good conduct + English translation
- A legalized medical report issued within the past three months
- Proof of a valid return ticket or sufficient sources to purchase one
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (at least €2500)
- It can take up to 15 working days for the visa to be issued
- Pay the visa fees (180€)
1. Working Holiday Program visas are issued to a maximum of 40 participants per yer.
2. Participants are allowed to engage in temporary employment with one or multiple employers during the period covered by the long-term visa.
Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office Taipei
Suite 1812, 18 Floor, No. 333, Sec. 1 Keelung Road, Taipei 11012, Taiwan
Telephone: +886 2 2757 6007
Website : https://www.investinluxembourg.tw/zh/新聞/
If you have specific questions concerning a visa in Luxembourg, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org