Applying for a long-stay Work and Holiday Visa in Luxembourg
1. Applicants qualify if they fulfill following conditions:
- possesses a ticket for departure from Luxembourg, or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket;
- possesses sufficient funds (at least 2500 Euros) for his / her maintenance during the period of stay in Luxembourg, as determined by the relevant authorities;
2. Additional mandatory and general conditions to be fulfilled:
- hold Canadian citizenship;
- has the primary intention to holiday in Luxembourg, with employment and study being incidental rather than a primary reason for the visit;
- is aged between 18 (eighteen) and 30 (thirty) years, both inclusive, at the time of application;
- is not accompanied by dependants
- possesses a valid passport issued by Luxembourg;
- agrees to hold medical and comprehensive hospitalization insurance which will remain in force throughout his / her stay in Canada;
- complies with any health or character requirements imposed by Canada;
- has not participated in the scheme previously.
- submit a medical certificate issued by a doctor designated by the Belgian Embassy, proving that they are not suffering from an illness or infirmity that might pose a risk to health, public order, or public security
- produce a document vouching for their good character
- provide a letter from the relevant government body of Luxembourg (Immigration) which includes consent to their stay in Luxembourg under the terms of this arrangement.