Work and holiday
what this program lets you do
The work and holiday program provides a once in a lifetime opportunity for young people aged between 18 and 30 from reciprocating countries to holiday in a partner country while undertaking short term and casual employment to supplement their travel.
Holders of a work and holiday visa are allowed to
- stay in the partner country for up to 12 months;
- leave and re-enter the partner country as often as they want while the visa is still valid;
- travel through the whole country and discover a new culture;
- work during their stay (note: conditions may vary from one partner country to another);
- engage in study or training for a limited time (note: conditions may vary from one partner country to another).
The focus of the program is on cultural exchange (travel, discover a country, its customs and people) while working will provide you with the means to live this unique experience.