Working Holiday Visa
Luxembourg and New Zealand signed an arrangement on a Working Holiday Scheme on 26 September 2016 in Wellington.
Conditions as required by the signed arrangement for applicants who want to travel to New Zealand are as follow.
The candidate satisfies the requirements if he / she:
- is a citizen of Luxembourg
- has the primary intention to holiday in New Zealand, with employment and study being incidental rather than a primary reason for the visit;
- is aged between 18 (eighteen) and 30 (thirty) years, both inclusive, at the time of application;
- is not accompanied by dependants
- possesses a valid passport issued by Luxembourg;
- possesses a ticket for departure from New Zealand, or sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket;
- possesses sufficient funds for his / her maintenance during the period of stay in New Zealand, as determined by the relevant authorities;
- pays the prescribed visa application fee;
- agrees to hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance which will remain in force throughout his / her stay in New Zealand;
- complies with any health or character requirements imposed by New Zealand;
- has not participated in the scheme previously.