Type of Visa issued: Visitor Visa
- Taiwanese participants will receive a long-term visa for a duration of 12 months.
- No further extensions or changes to visa type will be permitted thereafter.
How to apply for the visa:
Go to the https://taipei.diplomatie.belgium.be/en to submit the following documents IN PERSON:
- A completed and signed visa application form for the working holiday program
- Taiwanese passport including the identity number of the holder, valid for at least fifteen months from the day the visa is issued + 1 photocopy.
- Two 2-inch color passport photos
- Proof of overseas travel health insurance for the duration of stay.
- A legalized certificate of good conduct + English translation
- A legalized medical report issued within the past three months
- Proof of a valid return ticket or sufficient sources to purchase one
- Proof of sufficient financial resources (at least €2500)
- It can take up to 15 working days for the visa to be issued
- Pay the visa fees (180€)
1. Working Holiday Program visas are issued to a maximum of 40 participants per yer.
2. Participants are permitted to engage in either employment or study/training for no more than six months of their stay. Changing employers is allowed.
Suite 601, Worldwide House, 131, Minsheng E. Rd., Sec. 3, Taipei 105, Taiwan